Awaiting Feedback [JB] Tweak to the ghosting rule. (1 Viewer)

Should this rule have some changes to help with round delay?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only negative I see this plugin poses is that it'll cause most wardays to end up being a failround. Especially if the warden dies pretty early. As even if the other blus are competent enough to hold their own. If warden dies before 6:00 most of the time left after warden locks will have them still stuck inside the Warday area. I don't see it as a major issue but it's something that'll absolutely come up some time in future once the plugin does get added so it's worth bringing up beforehand. I would just say "blus can roam after 6:00 or after warden locks on Warday". But I'm not 100% sure if that's a good change in light of the plugin. And I don't think it as a rule change should be considered until the plugin is added.

• Useful
Reactions: ItsNotCalassic
Only negative I see this plugin poses is that it'll cause most wardays to end up being a failround. Especially if the warden dies pretty early. As even if the other blus are competent enough to hold their own. If warden dies before 6:00 most of the time left after warden locks will have them still stuck inside the Warday area. I don't see it as a major issue but it's something that'll absolutely come up some time in future once the plugin does get added so it's worth bringing up beforehand. I would just say "blus can roam after 6:00 or after warden locks on Warday". But I'm not 100% sure if that's a good change in light of the plugin. And I don't think it as a rule change should be considered until the plugin is added.

Berke can disable the autoslay if a certain lr type is picked, custom Last Request could be added to that list. The only side-effect would be that all other custom lr's would also have the autoslay disabled.

Berke can disable the autoslay if a certain lr type is picked, custom Last Request could be added to that list. The only side-effect would be that all other custom lr's would also have the autoslay disabled.
Good solution except for last day warday since there's no real workaround for that unfortunately. I only really clocked that warday was even going to be an issue today so I don't see it being a huge deal but it's better to address it sooner than later.

Reactions: Semicolon Backslash
I think for the "Actively rebell" Thing there should be a plugin change that has a 1 minute and 30 second timer activate after say the clock hits either 6:00 or 5:00,
Also something i'd like if my suggestion is taken to the list there would be a bit of code that makes a map at the start of a round that tracks the players movements and if they are not running around in circles and actually seem to be going somewhere then the timer stops and resets, If you add that then take into consideration
Hp, Ammo, And the nearest BLU Reason why i say that is because what if a heavy is revving a tomi from above at a group of blus leading the reds somewhere but he is at say 50 hp and has 20 ammo so if that is the case or close to it then the code should make sure they are actually going to armory, For the nearest blu part i do have some experience (<-only in a certain way) with this basically imagine your the last red and all the blus are hunting you they are actively searching the room your in but you blend in with the walls they are beginning to lose internest in searching that room but the timer only has 1 second remaining so i believe if a blu is within a certain distance of you or can see you than the timer should freeze until they leave that distance or sight is broken. the timer finishing should just be people are allowed to ghost that person with a text appearing in chat saying the timer has ended. I know there is atleast one or more flaws with my idea so if you see them please say something that sticks to the idea but feel free to add something to this if you want it to be added alongside this! (if it even gets accepted)

• Dumb
Reactions: _Black
I think for the "Actively rebell" Thing there should be a plugin change that has a 1 minute and 30 second timer activate after say the clock hits either 6:00 or 5:00,
Also something i'd like if my suggestion is taken to the list there would be a bit of code that makes a map at the start of a round that tracks the players movements and if they are not running around in circles and actually seem to be going somewhere then the timer stops and resets, If you add that then take into consideration
Hp, Ammo, And the nearest BLU Reason why i say that is because what if a heavy is revving a tomi from above at a group of blus leading the reds somewhere but he is at say 50 hp and has 20 ammo so if that is the case or close to it then the code should make sure they are actually going to armory, For the nearest blu part i do have some experience (<-only in a certain way) with this basically imagine your the last red and all the blus are hunting you they are actively searching the room your in but you blend in with the walls they are beginning to lose internest in searching that room but the timer only has 1 second remaining so i believe if a blu is within a certain distance of you or can see you than the timer should freeze until they leave that distance or sight is broken. the timer finishing should just be people are allowed to ghost that person with a text appearing in chat saying the timer has ended. I know there is atleast one or more flaws with my idea so if you see them please say something that sticks to the idea but feel free to add something to this if you want it to be added alongside this! (if it even gets accepted)
What a great idea sir!!! Im coding it right now!

Users who are viewing this thread