Declined Appeal On Behalf Of Das (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilSpaceMan

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Das
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:60360058
Date and Time of the Ban: 6/09/23
Reason about the Ban: MFK + Raiding
Admin that Banned you: Ian
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
I have returned to make an appeal for my MFK, I have waited a year and reflected on my past actions as Ian has advised me. And I have realized the mistakes that I have done and forgotten to respect the players that played alongside me, resulting in the MFK in Aztec_JB. I accept the fact that my forum post may be rejected as Cowboy has previously stated in other posts, And friends of mine have stated to me as well, However I still stand my ground and wish to return to the panda community. I realize my actions that I have done cannot be revoked, if I have offended or hurt any user or administrator in some way outside of the MFK, All I can say is I’m sorry for my actions and I sincerely apologize, I have no ill will against any of the players or staff. I never meant for my actions to heavily impact the Panda Community resulting in a permanent ban. I know there will be steps taken if I am to return to the server, all I ask is for is a second chance even if restrictions come with it.
As I cannot post on my own behalf please feel free to message me on discord or steam.

Here's the deal.

When you guys decided to jump on a call together and MFK on the JB server for fun, its not out of the realm of possibility that you probably knew it was your last hay day on our servers and with how long you've been on the servers its safe to say that you knew of the consequences. Panda takes raiding very seriously as shown in the recent steam group bans and its a line in the sand that we have to draw in order to protect our community. We will still accept appeals from your members but its safe to say that we probably wont consider any appeals for a long period of time.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread