Declined Appledeeznuts's Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Appledeeznuts

What's your username? VeryInflammableObject

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:704713942

What is your type of punishment? Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? Pretty sure it was autoban or something

Why were you punished? Duplicated Accounts

Why should we revoke your punishment? Its time.

I came clean about my usage of the alternate account experimentalballmallet 1 month ago, and was postponed for a month due to recent actions on the forums unsanctioned by the moderation team. As of this date, I have not made a single remark or edit on Panda as per Madact's wishes. I have made Mutiple attempts to improve my behavior and believe that now, with all the trials and tribulations, I am ready to return to Panda again, not as a problem, but as a regular player.

Once again, I offer my sincerest apologies to the moderation team (mostly including Cowboy and Banana who were the ones who put up with me the most) and to those I wrongly harrassed verbally due to my attitude and behavior that day. I have decided to write this apology and this appeal to all of Panda for what I have done over the years, from harassment to offending to alting. I no longer condone my past behavior and I promise that I will never act in that manner ever again during my duration on Panda.

I will accept any in-game punishment deemed worthy enough by the mod team, so long as I get to play the server that not only introduced me to many good friends and to the Panda Community but helped me find a good place to start when I first played TF2 in October of 2021. Thank you for the good times and I hope you can give me one final chance.

Since according to your previous punishments, I have the distinct honor of having to deal with your behavior constantly. If we decide to unban you, I really just dont have much confidence in you being able to behave yourself.

This is a little non traditional and we dont usually take other communities opinions in account, but can you share some of your experience on other communities or platforms? Any sort of evidence that would indicate that you can stay out of trouble in a community enviornment? Anything to prove that what you are saying isnt just words would be incredibly helpful. This is overall madacts appeal so if you cant provide anything no harm done. I really want to be on board with giving you another chance but everytime we do so we get burnt.

I will comment on here since I have also had to deal with you (I gave you your permagag).

Cowboy's image of your Blackwonder comms doesn't surprise me, honestly. You quite frankly lost my trust back in February when comms were down for a brief period and you decided to abuse that to be incredibly toxic in chat.

Yeah I think we are gonna just let some other community handle you as its apparent you haven't changed. Appeal in 6 months (March 2025) with a record of you staying clean on other servers and then we can talk about an appeal. Attempting to alt or file an appeal before that date could result in further punishments.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread