Accepted CutePyro0's Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your username? CutePyro0

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:193635220

What is your type of punishment? Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? Unknown

Why were you punished? Accidentally MFK (Stacked)

Why should we revoke your punishment? Everyone knows i have previously been team banned for free killing and i don't deny that i have however this most recent ban was because of the previous bans + the new report which everyone knew was an accident.

The reason behind the freekill was because my mouse wheel change my shotgun to the rocket launcher the reason why it did that for no reason was because my wheel has a button which grips the wheel making it spin slower this button was accidently clicked being it was not gripping the wheel and thus spins like lightning.
If the staff feel i should remain team banned for a bit still that is understandable but i feel a perm ban if unwarrented in this case given the evidence in the report.
I hope that while I play people don't find me annoying or anything like that as i do like to troll/meem but i do it in the fashion of just having fun and not being serious.

Hope everyone is having a nice day
- CutePyro0

This is Banana's teamban (he accepted that report) so he will be dealing with this.

Reactions: CutePyro0
I am sympathetic to it being an accident,, the problem lies in the frequency of the bans youve accumulated, youve been here for just over a month and found yourself on the wrong side of the regulars.
Now looking at your sessions its obvious that you care about this community and you are willing to learn, so I have decided to reduce your teamban from permanent to 480 minutes, please ask an admin in game to do so.

That being said, this is it, your next teamban will be permanent and you will have to wait a whole month before appealing, please take it slow and try to stay out of trouble.
Remember to ask questions and check up on the rules if youre unsure.

• Friendly
Reactions: CutePyro0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread