Awaiting Feedback [DR] Deathrun maps Suggestions (1 Viewer)

Add these maps? (you have 3 votes for each map)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Onelight

Donator
updated and fixed version, it was added but was requested to be removed until i fixed it because there was a kind of nasty bug on it, fixed but it has yet been updated

request to add it back. _v9b

another map that haven't been added to any server even doe it is a fully working and fun map, im sure people will love it

request to update berlin to the latest version

last request to add a map that didn't get added its a very popular map on other servers but it haven't seen the chance to be played on panda which is a shame

Reactions: Bloodpop
dr_department got removed because of a vscript bug that made the server to crash, reason why it got removed

might be readded in the far future but it needs to go back to the oven and cook for abit longer.

plink-wide-cat.gif

it happends. nothing we can do about it apart from wait and see

you should add a poll to these maps

I think Newgrounds should be added since that map is pretty good and nice detailing (The 50/50 is even good since it has a chance to lead you to a parkour section)

Nermal on the other hand is pretty ASS, since its just the average corridor meme map but a bit of a knockoff from PlayStation.

Skibidi Toilet, despite me not liking the meme has been improved since v2 so its pretty decent.

-1 On dr_nermal

+1 On Newgrounds

Im staying neutral to the Skibidi Toilet map

you should add a poll to these maps

I think Newgrounds should be added since that map is pretty good and nice detailing (The 50/50 is even good since it has a chance to lead you to a parkour section)

Nermal on the other hand is pretty ASS, since its just the average corridor meme map but a bit of a knockoff from PlayStation.

Skibidi Toilet, despite me not liking the meme has been improved since v2 so its pretty decent.

-1 On dr_nermal

+1 On Newgrounds

Im staying neutral to the Skibidi Toilet map
the nermal is just as good as most of the other well known and liked maps such as breadland lazytown trumptower it uses some unique fetures and have just as much love and effort put into it as most other maps,

im not just saying this because i made it even doe surely i would love the map to be played but people really enjoyed it on the playtest its alot more then just a corridor map and what people think is just a playstation clone which thats just a small part of the map which is a joke since its a goofy fun map packed with jokes and sillyness a perfect map for the avarage deathrun enjoyers.

saying the map is just avarage ass map is abit weak since most of the popular maps are joke maps people enjoy lower and shittier looking maps with jokes and love put in them
thats why lazytown is one of the best maps its always christmas and has load = funny traps and just awful memes that are so joyful nothing hits better after playing a boring serious map then one of those fun maps

dr_nermal is quite has multiple minigames and it was collabrated with some of the greats out there

also when typing this someone got a Golden pan drop congratz to them!

the nermal is just as good as most of the other well known and liked maps such as breadland lazytown trumptower it uses some unique fetures and have just as much love and effort put into it as most other maps,

im not just saying this because i made it even doe surely i would love the map to be played but people really enjoyed it on the playtest its alot more then just a corridor map and what people think is just a playstation clone which thats just a small part of the map which is a joke since its a goofy fun map packed with jokes and sillyness a perfect map for the avarage deathrun enjoyers.

saying the map is just avarage ass map is abit weak since most of the popular maps are joke maps people enjoy lower and shittier looking maps with jokes and love put in them
thats why lazytown is one of the best maps its always christmas and has load = funny traps and just awful memes that are so joyful nothing hits better after playing a boring serious map then one of those fun maps

dr_nermal is quite has multiple minigames and it was collabrated with some of the greats out there

also when typing this someone got a Golden pan drop congratz to them!
You're thinking about skial, this is Panda which the most majority are parkour players. Cybertower and neonoir are the most popular ngl. I prefer maps with quality and uniqueness and nermal is mostly Playstation if the map never had the Zurg or bud cards and became a corridor meme map with the standard, Nine Sqaure,Spinner,Humilation,Colors minigames.

1724872335102.png

Stats of the current Panda Deathrun Server.

Lazytown is a bunsy map and according to Stabbin, it had a lot more effort than the other corridor meme maps, that's why its overplayed. Only unique featue in Nermal was an ASS one where activator gets a flare gun and only the runners get melee bats only which is unfair. And how are the serious maps Boring?

these totally aren't played by loads and liked:
Playstation
PQ
Steamworks
Horrors
Backrooms
Super Mario
Neonoir
Cybertower
Simulacrum
Pokemon(not released, but it is upcoming)
Dustgrowl

I fell like Skial could have this one knowing how much meme maps they add to their servers.

quite sure there are worst maps that has been added that barely even works and have awful quality control but a map named a trenty meme that old people find cringy now we draw the line. farting family guy characters is fine with glenn quagmire saying giggity over and over or shrek fart jokes hitler farts or maybe gaben fart jokes maps that you can skip thought speedrunning them in 30 seconds or maps without sounds or detail those maps are welcome fanfic cutsenes that aint skip able that take a full round is also welcome

maybe the funny breadland humiliation thats not 12 year old humor im hoping or maps that is nothing buy gen z stuff pizzatower fandom
we even now have TWO cocainum maps and two bearun maps quality maps if you ask me love the background musics on them we can add maps that are like a straight line and a single meme with barely any traps on it thats fine neco arc is a good example of a deathrun experiance map

you had no issues adding tim allen even doe that map is horrible and nothing but a single meme or sound the entire map
no issues at all adding barely working maps open doors for maps as dr_bazinga trump maps, reider even a map that you can kill the activator before the map starts thats a lovely feture

but skibidi NAUUURRRRRRRR

im sure 99% of the panda deathrun playerbase doesn't even read nor see these forum reason why posts here get so little votes and are very biased. which sucks can even give maps a chance

top 6 played map.. this map sucky it so cringr yuckers

johnny-galecki-the-big-bang-theory-sheldon-cooper-leonard-hofstadter-fernsehserie-png-favpng-4...jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Madact and Kruphixx
So annoying, its not my server i have no power here nor can i change set in stone oppinions

sorry i have anger issues.. but i still think the not letting someone into the bar for driving a ford explorer is abit silly

Apologies for the late update. If you guys need polls sorting out, please ping or message me.
I've gone ahead and removed your comment @Bloodpop to avoid confusion about where to vote. We wouldn't accept a strawpoll as definitive answer anyways.

Please note you have 3 votes for each map. dr_berlin update is auto approved unless anybody wants to mention issues about it.

Tagging those who could be interested to vote

@Bloodpop @Onelight @Solar @Mikey @Stabbin @Unique Name @Plague Knight @Autismo @Foxhound @Texan @JeFFY

Apologies for the late update. If you guys need polls sorting out, please ping or message me.
I've gone ahead and removed your comment @Bloodpop to avoid confusion about where to vote. We wouldn't accept a strawpoll as definitive answer anyways.

Please note you have 3 votes for each map. dr_berlin update is auto approved unless anybody wants to mention issues about it.

Tagging those who could be interested to vote

@Bloodpop @Onelight @Solar @Mikey @Stabbin @Unique Name @Plague Knight @Autismo @Foxhound @Texan @JeFFY
Oh ok, thank you

• Friendly
Reactions: Madact
admins discuss it later to see if its worth adding it or not

Users who are viewing this thread