Completed [DR] Map rotation updates (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodpop

Add: dr_department
Link: https://gamebanana.com/mods/516776

Remove: dr_office

The reason to this is because dr_department is remake of dr_office that addresses the issues the OG one had and still has the classic office vibe.

- Runners can no longer stall in the pit as they are timed to escape it or else they die
- More Minigames
- Better Detailing

Overall, i think this map should replace dr_office since its office but Better and fixes the issues on the map.

removing office would be such a shame we dont even know if people would like this version over that old masterpiece there are some diffrences on this version of the map

having both would be nice

Removing office would be like killing the server, isn't that one of the most played maps right now?

Obviously I'm not saying the remake is bad, it seems really good. But office is too much of a classic to remove. Let's keep both.

I'd say that office map has it's own reason to remain. Some play it because of old memories or nostalgia, some play it because they like the map or because it's their first time playing it.
So I agree with Onelight and Kruphixx, having both would be good for the community, because if people will want to play the OG office, they should be able to do so. If instead, they want to try out the new version, they could check it out and see if they like it or not.

My only question is if this map is properly tested to see nothing will break if we play it on panda dont want to have a relapse of that other map 💀
Other than that sure 2 maps could work ig?

Yes, DE has playtested this map 2 Times.

My only question is if this map is properly tested to see nothing will break if we play it on panda dont want to have a relapse of that other map 💀
Other than that sure 2 maps could work ig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread