Status
Not open for further replies.

jhawdga2

Name of your Banned Steam Account: jhawdga2
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:624613836
Date and Time of the Ban: 2022-09-26 14:02:36
Reason about the Ban: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account
Admin that Banned you: CONSOLE
Why should you receive an unban for the ban: to resume my prior appeal, my alternative accounts (somewhat within my grasp) are:
the methods i used to find my accounts were by inputting my emails into the account recovery and searching through google passwords
i am aware that i retain one or several more accounts, although they were lost to time
as far as i know, i am the sole member of my household who played team fortress 2 (and possibly owned a steam account too), never played tf2 outside of my household, never had any other persons in my household to play team fortress 2 under different accounts and only played with my family's wifi

Thank you for supplying all the information needed.

From what I can see, I have reasonable grounds to believe you have cheated on an alt on panda community based on the close proximity between the incident on the alt and your account ban via IP match. Looking at your alts I see that you are banned from skial on two and about half have vac bans, so it's not far off to believe you had continued it onto our servers.

We do not unban cheaters so your appeal is declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread