Its my time to go <3 (1 Viewer)

Fairy

Hello yall,

you might have noticed my activity has been dropping and dropping more. i have recently lost a part of my interest in tf2jb, that i dont see myself fit/active enough any longer to stay as an admin. we have a lot of new trials with a lot of potential and more motivation then me.

I’ve been more busy with my work and college, and making more friends in person which is causing my online presence to drop majorly. I am going into a new chapter in my life, where administrating Panda Community no longer fits into it.

I want to thank everyone in the community for their kindness and the great time i’ve had with y’all. Dont worry ill still join the server every now and then 😉

I suppose thats it, ill see yall again on the server sometime <3

Although I rarely ran into you in game, you were an immense help in my first few days as trial.

I hope everything is well with your studies and work. A respectable way to go 😄

• Friendly
  • Agree
Reactions: CutePyro0 and Fairy
please enjoy the next chapter in your life! i hope we can see eachother irl more often, if you'd be open to that! last time was incredibly fun ^^

and thank you for your amazing contributions, laughs and moments in this server though. <3 enjoy!

• Friendly
  • Agree
No more furry admins?? Finally free...
Jokes aside, you will be sorely missed, both on and off the server you were a solid admin and role model for this community.

Thank you for everything 😘

• Haha
We may not have had a lot of sessions, but even behind the scenes you've left a impact here in this community Fairy.
I wish you the best of luck with everything! Enjoy life.
As we dutch like to say "het gaat je goed"

• Friendly
Reactions: Fairy
Live long and prosper old friend

• Friendly
Goodbye fairy!!!! It was fun having you as an admin!!! (It was pretty peakkk) Its sad to see you go, but I hope your life goes well with your studies n college !!! 😇

• Friendly
Godspeed o7

• Friendly
I’m gonna kill myself (in game) good bye fairy :(

• Friendly
Hello yall,

you might have noticed my activity has been dropping and dropping more. i have recently lost a part of my interest in tf2jb, that i dont see myself fit/active enough any longer to stay as an admin. we have a lot of new trials with a lot of potential and more motivation then me.

I’ve been more busy with my work and college, and making more friends in person which is causing my online presence to drop majorly. I am going into a new chapter in my life, where administrating Panda Community no longer fits into it.

I want to thank everyone in the community for their kindness and the great time i’ve had with y’all. Dont worry ill still join the server every now and then 😉

I suppose thats it, ill see yall again on the server sometime <3

spider-man-spider-man-web-of-shadows.gif

I wish you the best of luck with work and college! Stay awesome buddy.

• Winner
Was fun seeing you in the discord server and on jb itself. Wish you the best, and have a good future Fairy!

• Friendly
See ya, bud.

• Friendly
While I never really knew you, it's still sad to see you go. See ya (hopefully) later

• Friendly
May the cat pictures be plentiful. Auf wiedersehen.

• Clever
It's a shame to see you go, but it was a blast knowing you while we did. You were one of the funniest admins, still had a sense of authority, and just an overall great person to be around. I hope to see you again soon, and wish you the best for the future!

• Friendly

Users who are viewing this thread