Declined Jailbreak Illegal Warday Spot Report (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skull

Mapper
  • Steam name: Bugs
  • Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:432178031
  • Server: Panda-Community.com US | Jailbreak
  • Rules broken: Illegal Warday Spot
  • Evidence: Did the warday in disco of Carcerem, which has a view of cells and armory.

Reactions: Mehgend
bro ive seen so many people do this warday spot lmao. i didnt know this was "illegal" i guess i wont do it anymore but like i said ive seen TONS of people do this spot...

Gotta agree with Bugs, there have been multiple times that people have done warday in disco on Carcerem and you're the first person that I've seen make a post saying that that spot is illegal.

I'm no admin, but I do want to point these things out.
While I think this is a good report, there are no warnings/actions taken (looking at the chat) regarding warning Bugs in the first place. I think this would be unjustified as this spot is indeed done many times (even I have done that spot a few times before I got told that it was an illegal spot).
Skull, do point out that this spot is illegal next time for future wardens. (I know you typed "doesn't disco have views of cells', but that's no direct warning. More of a question)

For Bugs, from the rules:
The area Guards gather at cannot be in view of armoury or cell area, this is to give Prisoners a chance to grab ammo
Keep this in mind for future warday spots.

• Boring
Reactions: vinny
Reviewing the evidence and with what others have said, such as the lack of direct warnings, I will be lenient towards Bugs here, but please remember next time that any spot that gives a view of cells is illegal for warday.

Declining this report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread