Declined [JB] Alter rules so Taunt Walking is considered Crouch Walking unless warden states otherwise (6 Viewers)

BritishMafia

I feel like this just causes a lot of confusion, as a lot of wardens do not care if you are taunt walking, I for one thought taunt walking was allowed unless wardens stated it is not because that's just how it rolls with most. However, there was one time where I was killed by a sniper for seemingly no reason, I asked him why, and he said that it was because I was taunt walking. This just confused me, and I feel its a small change to make. If wardens dont want people to taunt walk, all they have to do is say so. All this is to avoid confusing situations like this where someone might be wrongfully accused of freekill, and also to prevent others from being too "trigger happy".

• Disagree
Reactions: vinny
all this would do is conflate the rules more, NOT simplify them. Wardens orders are suppose to be clear so if we keep making exceptions to orders to the point that everything is implied then someone is going to have to rewrite the rules entirely Again!! :)

no. Just no. Some taunt walks are faster than crouch walking (zooming broom and victory lap). Absolutely unessecary change. Most wardens will allow it but it shouldn't be considered crouch walking unless stated to be allowed by the warden. "Crouch walk behind a heavy" as a slow class like a heavy and everyone victory lapping after you to go faster than they should be able to shouldn't have to be stated to be not allowed. Crouch walking is supposed to add speed restrictions to red. Allowing taunt walking as crouch walking goes against that entirely.

• Informative
Reactions: CutePyro0
no. Just no. Some taunt walks are faster than crouch walking (zooming broom and victory lap). Absolutely unessecary change. Most wardens will allow it but it shouldn't be considered crouch walking unless stated to be allowed by the warden. "Crouch walk behind a heavy" as a slow class like a heavy and everyone victory lapping after you to go faster than they should be able to shouldn't have to be stated to be not allowed. Crouch walking is supposed to add speed restrictions to red. Allowing taunt walking as crouch walking goes against that entirely.
I understand that, but my point is that if warden sees people zooming around, they can restrict taunt walking. I just dont want people who are extremely trigger happy to kill people who dont know better

Users who are viewing this thread