[JB] Guard team donor only (2 Viewers)

donat

• Total voters

PFD1

there are reasons:

1 - paying in brcomomg a jailnreak guardian exploviiates guardian team compability makong it more stable

2 - consider3d superior and less likely to get teambanned

3 - guys look at the chat colors, woaaa /ccc. woaaaaa /ccc.. /ccc

4 - encourages mfkers to pay money in order to mfk on the guardian team

any feeeback given is maybe appreciated

$5 mfk fee

So that does mean we would have to wait several months then to get on BLU team now?

• Haha
Reactions: Musisphaera
I got a better idea, let's make it so only admins can be on BLU. Surefree way to stop MFKers, who's with me?

but what if an mfker will gain trust and respect to this community and have their admin app accepted so he will MFKK!!!

applying only takes time, not money

i get the thought behind the idea how ever that would make the reason behind donations go from supporting the server to "play the server". MFK is very annoying however the admins are fast to apply bans where it's needed. sadly i'm voting no because this reminds me of P2W minecraft servers. personally i really enjoy the server and love the fact you can support it to keep it funded however the only issue i see commonly is where blues are AFK or are not wanting to be wardens or blue's simply not acting as guards and leaving the warden on their own when they could have prevented the kill (not always).

i think if the blue team was restricted to players who have played on the server (not afk) on red a certain amount of time this issue could be managed a little better since they would know better (hopefully).

• Dumb
Reactions: Nito97 and vinny
i get the thought behind the idea how ever that would make the reason behind donations go from supporting the server to "play the server". MFK is very annoying however the admins are fast to apply bans where it's needed. sadly i'm voting no because this reminds me of P2W minecraft servers. personally i really enjoy the server and love the fact you can support it to keep it funded however the only issue i see commonly is where blues are AFK or are not wanting to be wardens or blue's simply not acting as guards and leaving the warden on their own when they could have prevented the kill (not always).

i think if the blue team was restricted to players who have played on the server (not afk) on red a certain amount of time this issue could be managed a little better since they would know better (hopefully).
Get your money up

Me when I /ccc to remove the donor tag (that shit is ugly af)

I used to talk about this a bit, but instead of the requirement being donor status it was time played. I always noticed how newer players would always join blue team, and no surprise they ended up accidently breaking the rules either cause they had assumed it was the same as other servers or they just didn't know them at all. I heavily believe in having a system that requires new players to reach a certain time, like maybe 3-5 hours, before they could join blue. This would force them to at least understand panda's JB environment without putting them at risk of punishment. I'm sure this will prove it own problems like everything new does, but I think it would be better that having it as P2W scenario. Sure it would help with MFK's, incompetent blues, bad wardens, afk blues, etc. But implementing a pay to win system would really hurt the server. Like I said before, I like the idea of implementing something to help prevent issues within the guards. But it should never be locked behind a pay wall.

but the mfker will play red team for 3 to 5 hours and then mfk

One idea that wouldn't necessarily prevent serial alt-account MFKers but would reduce one-off MFKers as well as general blu incompetence would be to have a key phrase hidden amongst the JB rules. Then, typing some command with the key phrase would give you BLU access, essentially serving as proof you've read (or at least skimmed through) the rules. Pretty common to have something like that on things like discord servers to encourage people to actually read.

When a non-'verified' player tries to join BLU, it should kick them off same as if they had no mic, but it should also direct them as obviously as possible to read the rules and link them to where they can do so.

It'd probably need to be bannable to share the code as well, or it could be swapped out semi-regularly.

One idea that wouldn't necessarily prevent serial alt-account MFKers but would reduce one-off MFKers as well as general blu incompetence would be to have a key phrase hidden amongst the JB rules. Then, typing some command with the key phrase would give you BLU access, essentially serving as proof you've read (or at least skimmed through) the rules. Pretty common to have something like that on things like discord servers to encourage people to actually read.

When a non-'verified' player tries to join BLU, it should kick them off same as if they had no mic, but it should also direct them as obviously as possible to read the rules and link them to where they can do so.

It'd probably need to be bannable to share the code as well, or it could be swapped out semi-regularly.
could also have a small quiz instead with some randomized questions that you need to pass to gain access

to have a key phrase hidden amongst the JB rules. Then, typing some command with the key phrase would give you BLU access, essentially serving as proof you've read (or at least skimmed through) the rules.
The same mfker could put in the same access code to join blue and MFK, and where would the code be except at the end of the rules?
could also have a small quiz instead with some randomized questions that you need to pass to gain access
This reminds me of thoose roblox games giving you quizes before becoming a junior staff at a starbucks roleplay server. MFK'er would easily pick the correct answers to join on the blue team.

The same mfker could put in the same access code to join blue and MFK, and where would the code be except at the end of the rules?

This reminds me of thoose roblox games giving you quizes before becoming a junior staff at a starbucks roleplay server. MFK'er would easily pick the correct answers to join on the blue team.
"wouldn't necessarily prevent serial alt-account MFKers but would reduce one-off MFKers"

I think this is funny because this thread was posted by pfd as an obvious joke thread but everyone took it way too seriously.

• Clever
  • Funny
Reactions: CutePyro0 and PFD1

Users who are viewing this thread