[JB] How does are current playerbase feel about LR chains? (1 Viewer)

Do LR Chains Annoy You?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PistolPoppinSince02

Donator
Put away your Pistol makes bad suggestion comments because this is NOT a suggestion. Just gathering community feedback smile.

Kinda just thinking about this when playing with a guy making up rules about only being able to do an LR 3 times in a row or whatever.
Me personally yeah it can be annoying to do a full map of HG no crouching with the same Demo winning each time with the skullcutter, but it's only so niche that I just leave the server and come back later.
Granted I think there is credence to those that dislike LR chains. I wanna play JB y'know, not melee only arena mode on JB maps. There's always the hell scenario too of a group of 4 people in a Discord call chaining HG with Teaming over and over again until they eventually get bored. If my response to something is "leave the server and come back later", that could be indictive of a problem.
It's a really niche issue on paper, yet I think all of us have astute memories of an entire map rotation bring ruined by an LR chain.

So what are the community's thoughts on the subject?
Nah- LR chains don't bother me
Indifferent- LR chains sometimes bother me, but it's not worth a rule
Yes- LR chains actively bother me, and I would like a change in the future

The only real solution to lr chains is rebelling and successfully causing a failround. especially if the lr chain is hg or some variant of that it's going to be somewhat easier to swap to sniper and just kill the warden with a good placed headshot. But if the lr chain is something stupid like hg in main cells no rules where you just feasibly rebel, that's when it gets truly annoying.

yeah they're annoying sometimes, but its one of those things everyone has the chance to do themselves, can be stopped by anyone, and doesnt break any rules.
It hasnt even been nearly as big of an issue as it once was. The players yearn for the Jake hg chains from years back. Entire map rotations of just hg because the medic with the dadliest catch hat kept winning.

hns chains suck though ngl lol.

The only LR chain that actually annoys me is "HG teaming is allowed" when 3-4 medics are on the same demo/heavy and you can't win. But to make the game more fun for myself, I just pick sniper and find ammo to try and kill the warden with so they can't do it again. There are also the fun times LR is chained when the whole server gets in on it and no matter who wins LR, they just pick the same thing over and over and everyone goes crazy in the chat (which can be a nice break from regular JB and is pretty fun to be a part of). I voted indifferent for these reasons and am also interested to see what everyone else thinks!

yeah they're annoying sometimes, but its one of those things everyone has the chance to do themselves, can be stopped by anyone, and doesnt break any rules.
It hasnt even been nearly as big of an issue as it once was. The players yearn for the Jake hg chains from years back. Entire map rotations of just hg because the medic with the dadliest catch hat kept winning.

hns chains suck though ngl lol.
The days of Jake... I wonder where he ended up. Anyways, it might just be how much I've done it, but hunger games is just really boring and hunger games chains are even more so. Don't really care about any other chains unless it's something dumb

I'll admit to doing HG chains myself, but chaining IMO can be a bit "overdone" at a certain point. There is a fine line between chaining many times and then overdoing the chains.
If it comes to that point, I'll just say "kill me now" or leave the server for the day and will come back on a different day (happend today where almost every round was litteraly "ff on, killing is allowed". Imagine all the boxing glove heavies.... I truly dislike such lr chains 🤣).
Not worth a rule though, that would limit the freedom of picking your own lr.

while i may get bored if the same LR is given over and over i don't think they should be a rule to block it from being done because when u win the LR you can ask for anything u wish aslong as it's a valid if you don't like the LR then u can rebel and break the chain.

leave LR rules how they are.

The only LR chain that actually annoys me is "HG teaming is allowed" when 3-4 medics are on the same demo/heavy and you can't win. But to make the game more fun for myself, I just pick sniper and find ammo to try and kill the warden with so they can't do it again. There are also the fun times LR is chained when the whole server gets in on it and no matter who wins LR, they just pick the same thing over and over and everyone goes crazy in the chat (which can be a nice break from regular JB and is pretty fun to be a part of). I voted indifferent for these reasons and am also interested to see what everyone else thinks!
personally i also don't like medic ubering but they is also no way to really ban this in someway as it would be unfair for those who want to play medic.
the only change that could be possible is where the uber is disabled on the servers there for u can heal as a medic you just can't uber someone maybe have this only happen during HG

My opinion is that if a "hg teaming is allowed" get's chained for more then 3 rounds with the same group winning, half the reds should just rush the warden after ff is turned on in attempt to kill the warden, thus the chain is broken, until someone tries to start it back up again. Chaining the same LR does get annoying, really fast though.

• Agree
Reactions: CutePyro0
From some initial impressions, it kinda seems like much of the focus of LR Chains are predominantly focused on HG Chains.

How would people feel about delegating HG to a limited LR Choice in the LR menu a la Freeday or RTD Day?

idc if its not hg, id rather have my nuts ripped out than play hg

Users who are viewing this thread