Accepted kitty's Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

a kitty

Name of your Banned Steam Account: kitty (formerly know as: Joonah)
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:0:888807739
Date and Time of the Ban: 2024-07-11 at 10:01:14
Reason about the Ban: Duplicate Account
Admin that Banned you: Console
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:

I was banned from the in-game servers at 10:01:14 in 2024-07-11 and the alias I had at the time was "Joonah" which I have since changed to "kitty". The reason for my ban was "Duplicate Account" and I was banned by: Console.

From my understanding and after talking to a member from the staff team named: "Madact", the reason behind the ban and my rejection from the forum the first time I applied was: Using a VPN. After talking to the Staff, I learnt that using a VPN was prohibited by the rules, which was something I wasn't aware of. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience of me using that VPN! Now that I understand the rules better, I am definitely going to devoid from using a VPN on both the in-game servers and the forums from now on.

Two really important pieces of information that I've provided to the Staff member helping me (Madact), is that I used to have two accounts. One of which was deleted by me with the help of Steam Support. It's possible to view that by looking into backpack.tf for that account (search for: sweetykanon), where you can find my inventory but if you try to trace that account anywhere else it's impossible because it doesn't exist anymore. Secondly, I used to have an account which I made in the past and has since been inactive (last time it was active, was in 2021). I had made that account with my father's email address which has since been abandoned from him because he moved to a new provider and if I can grab a hold of it, I will also delete that account too.

I am truly sorry for this whole confusing situation that I had to run Madact through and I am truly grateful for the help I was provided with!
I couldn't be more grateful!
If you allow me to become a part of this wonderful, lively community, I would be exceedingly happy!
Appreciate your time reading through this post!

kitty
steamcommunity.com/id/sweetekitty

I am willing to provide any further information that is required! Just reply here and I'll get it!

Hey kitty, glad you were able to finally make it to the forums.

As I'll state here please refrain from using a VPN when connecting and playing on panda community. Usually it'll block you rather than ban you if you are using a vpn but old vpn ip bans get users banned as sourcebans acts before our blocker.

If it happens again please feel free to appeal again and thank you for your time explaining your situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread