Pending PokeMario17's Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

PokeMario17

What's your username? Adam (PokeMario17)

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:736587884

What is your type of punishment? Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? Crubf

Why were you punished? Unnecessary teamkilling. A blue was repeatedly swinging in the direction of reds as well as going in their melee range. They were also overtalking wardens and wouldn't stop when asked. When I became warden, I teamkilled them at the beginning of the round.

Why should we revoke your punishment? This is my second appeal regarding this ban. I haven't had as much active playtime on the server in the past 4 months since the last appeal, but it has given me time to think about what happened. I was banned again because of a blatant misunderstanding and disregard of the rules for Blue. I teamkilled a guard after joining a blue because I didn't approve of their actions with baiting and overtalking previous wardens. That wasn't my call to make at all. I should've been recording or reported their actions or anything else other than exercise my belief of justice on them. My past offenses as a blue is why this is my 3rd permaban, let alone the longest one I've had this far. I don't expect this appeal to go through for a variety of reasons, one of them being that Crubf is no longer an admin (wasn't aware at the time of writing, I'm trying to be active here again). I'm just submitting this for the sake that I may be blue again, and to show the community that I'm still working to better myself here.

• Happy
Reactions: ItsNotCalassic
Not enough sessions for us to see what kind of player you are, please play on panda a bit more and exhibit your "better self", will revisit this appeal on the 20th.

• Agree
Reactions: PokeMario17

Users who are viewing this thread