Pending Rand Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Rand

Donator
Username Rand
Steam32 ID STEAM_0:0:52626
Your age Old enough to know better, maybe. (18+)
Current playtime on relevant server(s) 66d 15:54:10h
Link to your Sourcebans record

(If relevant) Who gave you permission to apply? Solar has been supportive of me to apply and has been very helpful.

Server you are applying for US 2fort

General online times & time zone UTC-6:00 I tend to be online more in early US times, though I can be playing during the day.

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator I have administered multiple servers for TFC. A few clan ones, and just about the same amount of public ones.

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?
I have been a part of the Panda Community for a few years. I get along with the majority of players, and I try to promote the guidelines of Panda.

Micspam:
Warning
720 minutes/12 hr/mute
1440 minutes/24hr day/mute
4320 minutes/3 day/mute
10080 minutes/1 week/mute
43800 minutes/1 month/mute
Perm mute

Racism/Harassment/Toxicity
Barely Warning
1440 minutes/1 day/gag/mute
10080 minutes/1 week/gag/mute
43800 minutes/1 month/gag/mute
Perm

Advertising Hacks/Bot
Perm Ban

Cheating / Bug abusing
Perm ban (With a caveat that I would like to take a demo, and then run it by other admins before any action taken on my part.)

Good to see you finaly decided to apply since i know you were a bit hesitant at first but here we are in the end.
Got literally nothing bad to say about how you act or play ingame you keep the vibe good and report when needed not even getting angry at anyone.
Reports and calls are good so you got those all down.
Stacking for chat i would use the same as the mic thingy but thats a minor thing to work out in the end as for what it stands id say its a +1
If i can make a vote on it that is but goodluck on the app not that its gonna be an issue ^^

Reactions: Mehgend

Users who are viewing this thread