Accepted Report against CalhounGaming & Yuckle & Mrobel2314 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are you reporting? CalhounGaming & Yuckle & Mrobel2314

What server game mode is the report concerned with? JB

What is the accused persons's SteamID?
CalhounGaming - STEAM_0:1:756253222 Stats Bans Coms
Yuckle - STEAM_0:0:89180781 Stats Bans Coms
Mrobel2314 - STEAM_0:0:703744001 Stats Bans Coms

What is the reason of the report? reporting mic spam slaying while warden and freekilling a freeday

Files you have as proof (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Any other proof you have CalhounGaming - Mic spam and also possible N-word used not sure hard to hear , he also slayed as warden for no reason yuckle - slayed as warden (retry command used in console) mrobel2314 - free killed a freeday

Reactions: fairbee7465_1
Who are you reporting? CalhounGaming & Yuckle & Mrobel2314

What server game mode is the report concerned with? JB

What is the accused persons's SteamID?
CalhounGaming - STEAM_0:1:756253222 Stats Bans Coms
Yuckle - STEAM_0:0:89180781 Stats Bans Coms
Mrobel2314 - STEAM_0:0:703744001 Stats Bans Coms

What is the reason of the report? reporting mic spam slaying while warden and freekilling a freeday

Files you have as proof (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Any other proof you have CalhounGaming - Mic spam and also possible N-word used not sure hard to hear , he also slayed as warden for no reason yuckle - slayed as warden (retry command used in console) mrobel2314 - free killed a freeday
1726394323360.png
lol

Reactions: CutePyro0
Hello,
I specifically said when i was warden that my wifi was having issues so I did everyone a favor and disconnected so that another better qualified individual can rewarden. If that raises an issue with an admin please let me know so I can correct but so far I'm sure that's allowed.
a report Yuckle submitted and kry pointed out disconecting as warden was a rule break
so yes you admit to disconnecting when chosen as warden its also important to note you was the warden the round before and you had no issues with your connection for that round i feel this is just you trying to come up with something to not be punished for disconnecting as the warden

If Yuckle had connection issues disconnecting was the best course of action he could take. I won't be punishing him for this.
Calhoun has been muted already.
I will take care of Mrobel2314
(Sorta) accepted, thanks for the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread