Accepted Report against Lawsh (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who are you reporting? Lawsh

What server game mode is the report concerned with? JB

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:0:558819624 HLstats: https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=1971396

What is the reason of the report? LR denial (i had forfeited and hes was refusing to give lr) , giving kill orders (saying an area is kos because i was on it and giving zero time to move) , toxic comunications , asking red to be trainers during pokemon day , Refusing to follow a Admins instruction (only including since the clip exists), Ilegal FF (just had cell wars), No warnings for FF ,

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have An Admin has already issued this user with a team ban following them refusing to obey the admins instruction so this report is just to show their behaviour in general was pritty bad given the ban that was applied i ask that his ban is extanded/modified to correctly punish for this behaviour as his attidude to being banned was basically a child saying "screw you i'm going to play minecraft". there toxic mic behaviour towards be specfically was also witnessed by an admin i'm not sure who i assume krook however this wasn't clipped for some reason.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-04 165839.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-04 165839.png
    20.9 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot 2024-09-04 170027.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-04 170027.png
    77.2 KB · Views: 23
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread