Accepted Report against [PAD KRA PRAOW]Sushi touch hair & B-dot (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are you reporting? [PAD KRA PRAOW]Sushi touch hair & B-dot

What server game mode is the report concerned with? JB

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:0:157018305 & STEAM_0:1:100260451

What is the reason of the report? racism / racism baiting and freehitting and also baiting (B - Dot is reported for freekilling during a DR time )

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have pad asked the warden if he could "freehit cutepyro" when the warden asked us to crouch walk and he said i was being slow (i'm a heavy crouching) he notices my voice and preceeds to race bait me being english and then free hits
as for D-Dot he killed them when they still had DR time no warning from warden no nothing -

also as shown in the clip pad the "warden" lied about red beign stood their for a minuet when clearly he hadn't

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-02 094040.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-02 094040.png
    8 KB · Views: 21
I wouldn't have bothered to report B-Dot if it wasn't for his clear "i don't care" attitude and the fact it was done IMMEDIATELY the round following his unban is even more stupid

the reason why i call for racism is because he freehit after knowing i was british and then was "sorry ur british" he follow that conversion (sadly was not clipped) with asking if someone ws black

it's completely unwarranted before he was also asking to "milk the reds" which i assume he means throw his mad milk at us.

also shown in the clip where he freehits he is also baiting giving how close he maintains himself to me

race bait me being english
This is not how race baiting works
"British bad" is a common panda jb thing, to an extent a common online thing lol, not really racist. Him freehitting was a bit much but one shot isnt enough for a teamban, we will warn him for it.

Bdot will be teambanned for dr denying, thank you for reporting.

• Haha
Reactions: CutePyro0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread