Accepted Report against Sleepy (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hyjacking to add my own evidence of rule breaking by this user
  • Steam name: sleepy
  • Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:219506379
  • Server: JB
  • Links: https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=294216
  • Rules broken: Baiting as a heavy (reving mini guns) , freekilled me while i was writing my LR/denial of DR , threating to kill freedays when we had not rebelled he also lied as the warden (1st to finsh gets lr), he also rewardened when warden was killed
  • Evidence:

sleepy all the way though was constantly reving his mini-gun at reds after i said u can't bait , we then did dive which he said 1st to finish gets lr which he did not do , we then did triva which while i was writing the LR (free days for others) he taunt killed me which he had already been told not to do as it counts as baiting. since he killed me while in the LR screen this also means he denied my Death request by default. the next round while me and 2 others was freedays the lr was given and he was sayign he would kill the freedays which he can't do since we had not rebelled at that time.

given they know the rules etc etc a team guard ban must be given due to the mutiple rule breaks and warnings given as will be shown once the youtube makes video uploaded

• Informative
Reactions: Musisphaera
Hyjacking to add my own evidence of rule breaking by this user
  • Steam name: sleepy
  • Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:219506379
  • Server: JB
  • Links: https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=294216
  • Rules broken: Baiting as a heavy (reving mini guns) , freekilled me while i was writing my LR/denial of DR , threating to kill freedays when we had not rebelled he also lied as the warden (1st to finsh gets lr), he also rewardened when warden was killed
  • Evidence:

sleepy all the way though was constantly reving his mini-gun at reds after i said u can't bait , we then did dive which he said 1st to finish gets lr which he did not do , we then did triva which while i was writing the LR (free days for others) he taunt killed me which he had already been told not to do as it counts as baiting. since he killed me while in the LR screen this also means he denied my Death request by default. the next round while me and 2 others was freedays the lr was given and he was sayign he would kill the freedays which he can't do since we had not rebelled at that time.

given they know the rules etc etc a team guard ban must be given due to the mutiple rule breaks and warnings given as will be shown once the youtube makes video uploaded
Did not know he tried to taunt kill me so many times lmao

• Haha
Reactions: CutePyro0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread