Accepted report on Spy from Batumi (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BritishMafia

Who are you reporting? Spy from Batumi

What server game mode is the report concerned with? Jailbreak Map

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:0:436750150

What is the reason of the report? Freekilling,

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have No

in the first clip, you see him free kill a pyro when the pyro had not even rebelled, and you can see in chat that they never had a rebel status

in the second, you see him say "One per cell" in cell wars too late for it to count, and though I warned him that he had said it too late, he still killed me and
a sniper. When he finally looked at chat (because someone told him to), he saw what I had said, and just... moved on like nothing happened.

Reactions: PFD1
Could you point to the rule where it states you cant state one per cell after FF is turned on? Looks like he gives you guys plenty of time to fight as well.

• Winner
Reactions: Mehgend
Could you point to the rule where it states you cant state one per cell after FF is turned on? Looks like he gives you guys plenty of time to fight as well.
Double checked the rules, and it appears I am mistaken on that front, it was merely something I had heard from others multiple times.

It's understandable. These things can happen when people spread things around. Just always be mindful to read the rules once in a while to double check things that might not make sense when a "rule" is pronounced by a regular and not an official admin

I will however have this guy up for a teamban for the freekill. Thanks for the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread