Not open for further replies.

VinnyTheSpy

• Current Steam name. this
    1724116048319.png
  • SteamID (Unique ID on HlStatsx).
  • Which server the rule was broken on. jb
  • Any useful links such as their HLStats profile / SourceBans search
  • The rule or rules they broke. teamkill
  • The evidence that they broke the rule or rules above. https://medal.tv/games/tf2/clips/ivBoXQECOovz7KvMZ/d1337J5oCa7H?invite=cr-MSxHSTMsMjA5NzAyNTU1LA

Not enough context, do you have a longer clip or more instances?

I dont understand how it not enough u can see in the clip he borke a rule so he should get a temp ban.
To put it simply because of the short clip length there's no way of knowing the context behind the kill. Like for example it could just be a case of them teamkilling an mfker. Or if it was simply an accident we usually won't punish for a single instance.

To put it simply because of the short clip length there's no way of knowing the context behind the kill. Like for example it could just be a case of them teamkilling an mfker. Or if it was simply an accident we usually won't punish for a single instance.
I gave a good amount of context before it happened i think like 30 seconds and the guy wasnt a mfker. And also dont give me the we dont usually dont for a single instance because every times ive screwed up in a minor way I get perm team ban. Though Ik I had a mfk ban a few years back but still when im getting perm banned and not being able to appeal for years when I had warday with a minute left and there was a lr that wasnt even custom like dont even give me that.

• Disagree
Reactions: Musisphaera
Sorry dude if you’re unable to provide sufficient evidence I have to decline this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread