Accepted ryan Guard Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

keevelol

Donator
Name of your Banned Steam Account: ryan
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:0:517780374
Date and Time of the Ban: 30 minutes ago, (5/30/24 11:30 P.M.)
Reason about the Ban: Apparently I freekilled.
Admin that Banned you: No idea who banned me, tried asking in the server, but they want to hide and not say their name, pretty weird.
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: The reds I killed were delaying and not following orders. Warden asked for them to follow him behind a soldier with a pink cosmetic. 80% of the red team started running away and rebelling with the soldier. The warden asked them to FOLLOW him, and they RAN away. I killed 2 of the reds that weren't listening then stopped, got banned like a few minutes later for 8 hours. Admin didn't say anything, nor respawned any of the reds that were "freekilled". I wasn't told why I was banned, and when I asked for the name of the admin so I can make this post, they didn't say anything. Most likely they left the server when I asked. You can at least have some courtesy and tell me why I am getting guard banned instead of just hiding. I didn't clip this because at the moment, I was certain that the reds I were killing were delaying and not listening to warden.

So after the incident I came off the server to go and review the demo after seeing another admin joining. Unfortunately the demo is bugged (crashes game at 17:08 mark) so I could not review what happened in detail.

I was present during the ordeal and those killed did follow that solider but then afk'd once the warden gave the command to AFK freeze. A lot of reds were confused given that red leading started overtalking the warden, but those that continued to follow the rebeler after warden's order where kos.

Since I am lacking the evidence though and given the chaos I am going to lift this punishment but you should be more careful with who you kill as about 1-2 days ago you freekilled a scout called Night mistaking him for another scout. When told you did, you were pretty adamant and blamed the red for lying. The recent incident was similar in that regard

You need to tell an admin to lift your punishment while you are on the server.

Reactions: Mehgend and _Black
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread