Declined Shamrock's Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamrock

What's your username? Shamrock (I love rayman)

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199013951917/

What is your type of punishment? Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? Kevin

Why were you punished? for being in a steam group 1 joined like a year or 2 ago as a joke because my friend is in it

Why should we revoke your punishment? I think this is a very stupid reason to ban me as the steam group is a joke. I haven't checked it never mind talking in it since I joined. The only reason why I joined it was because a friend of a friend of mine owns it and I thought it was a funny joke. Althought if push comes to shove and you feel like I need to leave this steam group then I will. Also I'd like more of a reason to why I got perma banned rather than "You're in this group therefore you get perma banned" I'd like to talk more about it if we can. Thank you for taking the time to read this, I hope you have a very nice day.

What's your username? Shamrock (I love rayman)

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199013951917/

What is your type of punishment? Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? Kevin

Why were you punished? for being in a steam group 1 joined like a year or 2 ago as a joke because my friend is in it

Why should we revoke your punishment? I think this is a very stupid reason to ban me as the steam group is a joke. I haven't checked it never mind talking in it since I joined. The only reason why I joined it was because a friend of a friend of mine owns it and I thought it was a funny joke. Althought if push comes to shove and you feel like I need to leave this steam group then I will. Also I'd like more of a reason to why I got perma banned rather than "You're in this group therefore you get perma banned" I'd like to talk more about it if we can. Thank you for taking the time to read this, I hope you have a very nice day.
Also the rules say only sprays and profiles can be held accountable for explicit content https://www.panda-community.com/threads/gameserver-rules-31-07-2023.3409/ Digging through my steam profile for a reason to ban me is strange too

based on reports and actions taken by thus group members i’ve went ahead and banned all members.
we do not tollerate such behaviour at all and being in that group is a clear sign to us that thus people are supporting this kind of actions.

Reactions: LilSpaceMan
based on reports and actions taken by thus group members i’ve went ahead and banned all members.
we do not tollerate such behaviour at all and being in that group is a clear sign to us that thus people are supporting this kind of actions.
I can respect that as patterns do tend to repeat themselves, the only thing I can say is I will leave the group and try my best to not squabble or cause arguments anymore although if you don't unban me I understand but I do ask if I can be unbanned and given another chance

I can respect that as patterns do tend to repeat themselves, the only thing I can say is I will leave the group and try my best to not squabble or cause arguments anymore although if you don't unban me I understand but I do ask if I can be unbanned and given another chance
Also I have not talked to like 90% of the people in that group and the one person I have talked to just joins the call and leaves after like 10 minutes

Due to you being joined to that steam group you support their actions thus you are banned, even if directly involved or not.
I've received evidence of which members where heavily involved while others are on the side-lines helping in other ways.

I would recommend you leave these groups and disassociate yourself from those members. We don't plan to unban anytime soon. Perhaps in the future, but for now you are not welcome here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread