Declined Unban appeal and public apology (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SadSmiley

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:480838247&advType=steamid

Name of your Banned Steam Account: ):

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:480838247

Date and Time of the Ban: 2020-06-09 19:42:15

Reason about the Ban: Cheating

Admin that Banned you: Matth

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I don't want whole unban because i deserve this ban for its whole meaning. Little backstory. Earlier today i was caught cheating at Panda-Community #05 - VS Saxton Hale which i regret so hard. Some people can know , that im banned from BlackWonder and WonderLand too but these 2 are different bans, from BlackWonder i got banned by using auto airblast, although it was 4 months ago, since the ban i stopped using auto airblast and went on legit way to get good, now im significantly better at DB, and my friends can tell anybody that im not hacking anymore, anyways, from WonderLand i got banned not by cheating but being in DEAD cheating group which i got invited to so long ago , and back then i didn't even know what is that group for, later i knew it but i was lazy to leave, group is dead almost for 8 months with no threads or posts. I do not cheat in casual, you are thinking that im lying now but i am not. Reason why i cheated in vsh was: That i wanted to beat my boredom by actually hitting something. It sounds like total crap but i cheated only in vsh because i was bored by waiting to download a game. I regret it , i don't want full unban, i don't want unban on vsh or any other server, i want just to get access to Panda-Community #09 DEATHRUN and Panda-Community #04 DODGEBALL because, i can't cheat in deathrun, im just average bhopper and i spent somany hours on that deathrun server, i can cheat on dodgeball if i'd want to but i do not, im was improving my skill and got onto 150th/3k place by playing it legit, i only want these 2 servers, these 2 were my source of me being in this game and me enjoying this game. I know, i don't deserve unban because of what i did, but i liked people in #09 dr server somuch and i miss them, i just miss that fun bhopping around and having fun. If this appeal get declined, i will lose joy of playing this game . Have a good day and i apologize for my behaviour and im sorry to anybody which i ruined his fun.

ps.: Heather, if you are reading this, its good to know that players on panda's servers help it's own community.I apologize from the bottom of my heart if i ruined your fun being on that server.

im 90% sure this appeal get declined so for whoever will decide to decline it, thank you for letting me have fun being part of Panda Community, i had great time here.

Cheating in this community is a punishment that will never be revoked. You are banned for good and there is no coming back. Since you seemingly are admitting to it aswell, I'll close this now to prevent any unnecessary comments.

• Sad
Reactions: SadSmiley
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread