Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura

Name of your Banned Steam Account: gyeol
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:471369902
Date and Time of the Ban: 2024-07-23
Reason about the Ban: linked to STEAM_0:1:56672910
Admin that Banned you: Madact
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: To provide context I was banned for logging into the forum accounts of my friends and writing their appeals for them. I would like to start off by simply apologizing for causing the admins trouble. At the time, I should've known better but I didn't realize that this was a bannable offense as I had never seen anyone get banned for it before. Looking back on it now, it's very clear why it's bannable as it links me to their Steam accounts which can cause general confusion. I would like to appeal this ban as I have reflected on my actions these past couple months; this is my first offense and I have no other bans/teambans/comms. I want to continue being a part of the community as I really appreciate the people here and I would like to be able to play with everyone again. I have learnt my lesson and I can assure everyone I will never do something like this again, as I have never caused issues of this variety in the past either. Thank you for hearing me out. :)

We're going to treat your ban like our steam group bans which support mfk raiding. The group you are associated with is to this day making alts to bypass their punishment. They then either play normally or at some point mfk again.

We request that you disassociate yourself from that group and that group also needs to cease creating alts to bypass. Of course, we're asking you to be no longer involved in your friend group which may seem like an unreasonable demand but it has been noted that whenever these alts join they join only to play with those who are in the group who are not banned on the server. We will only ban those who are supporting and clearly know they are playing with a alt of one of those banned from the group.
I've gone ahead and permanently banned punk for their continued support towards a particular MFK raider alting. The same will apply to him; he needs to disassociate themselves from the group and the alter in question. He will know who I'm referring too.

We won't consider accepting your appeal for a while now. Until this behaviour stops and you make the effort to remove yourself from being involved with the group's continued rule breaking.
Also I would advise that you tell more to your story as you missed out a chunk of your involvement in supporting pocky which you've failed to mention within this appeal.

Reactions: Cowboy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread