Accepted ZeyroxUA's Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your username? ZeyroxUA

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:502838928

What is your type of punishment? Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? Console

Why were you punished? [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

Why should we revoke your punishment? stop banning me i am not using vpn when i was playing on geforce now i get every new computer and flag changing.Please unban me and sorry.

Gonna quote what Madact said in one of your previous appeals:
This was something I was going to bring up in your unmute / ungag appeal. I noticed that your country of origin keeps changing, which suggested a VPN was involved. Now looking at the IP it is a VPN but it is because you are using gforce now. You will end up sharing an IP with other users and if those other users break rules your account also gets punished. It's not something we can control.

Of course not everyone has a decent spec PC to play team fortress 2. But since you are using it you're going to have to get use to being banned by CONSOLE and appealing. Since I know your situation you can just private message me next time it happens and I can sort it out.

I've removed your ban.
Just contact @Madact next time this happens to have your ban removed.

So you are currently on your 3rd unban for duplicate account via a vpn with gforce now. You have one more unban after this before we cannot lift your punishment until you sort out your situation. This is due to abuse by other users, which has forced us to restrict cloud gaming usage.
I suggest you consider other alternatives than using gforce now. Team fortress 2 is an old game and there are modifications to help low end PCs handle the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread