Accepted cyrus - Ban evading (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea that is a lot of invading bans, no idea why he changes from french and US, but I think the best course of action is banning his ip?

• Funny
Reactions: Zeprus and Stabbin
Cyrus has been banned hundreds of times at this point just in the past month. Hes using a vpn and a steam account generator, theres no way to really ban him for good. The only thing that can be done is a staff member gets on and either bans every account he makes, or makes it so he cant play every round.

Cyrus has been banned hundreds of times at this point just in the past month. Hes using a vpn and a steam account generator, theres no way to really ban him for good. The only thing that can be done is a staff member gets on and either bans every account he makes, or makes it so he cant play every round.
I’ve talked to Pricholas about it. He told me to tell either Luigi or himself if an alt of his is online.

I’ve talked to Pricholas about it. He told me to tell either Luigi or himself if an alt of his is online.

Or just an active TX staff member in general. Prick, Luigi, Spanky, any of them can realistically deal with him.

I mean, at least i don't have to hack or be a garbage human being in order to play.

Hi there,

It has come to my conclusion that Cyrus will always be creating alts as he was actually desperate to play on our servers so Dark bought a VPN for him Cyrus and Dark to use, don't really understand why you would pay money to play on our servers, but it's your genius plan to avoid, and will do anything to do so, however that won't stop us from punishing you, whenever an admin has identified you or someone expose you, we will use some special commands to deal with you, not to ban, but to deal with you in a way where you will not have a good time, and will be difficult to play, even though you are on the server, it will be hard for you to play when an admin has identified you. For all admins who are reading this, you can actually have some fun messing with these 2 players. :)

@Dominoose, banned all of his ips.

Thank you for the report.

https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=cyrus&Submit=Search

Closed and Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread